|Medical / Graduate School
||Doctor of Medicine (Second Class Honors)
Faculty of Medicine, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand
||- Radiology Residency, King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital,, Faculty of Medicine, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok Thailand
- Preliminary Surgery Residency, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center - Mercy Hospital, Pittsburgh, PA
|Clinical / Post-doctoral Fellowship
||- Pediatric Neuroradiology Fellowship, the Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Oncological Neuroradiology/Head and Neck Radiology Fellowship, the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX
- Neuroradiology Fellowship, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, PA
||Brain and spine MRI
||Imaging of brain & head/neck tumors
Advanced neuroimaging technique
||1.) Contrast-enhanced Reformatted MR Images for Preoperative Assessment of the Bridging Veins of the Skull Base. Radiographics 2016 Jan-Feb; 36(1):244-257
Pattana Wangaryattawanich, Lakshmi S. Chavali, Komal B. Shah, Bhanu Gogia, Raul F Valenzuela, Franco DeMonte, Ashok J. Kumar, L. Anne Hayman, MD.
2.) Multicenter imaging outcomes study of The Cancer Genome Atlas glioblastoma patient cohort: imaging predictors of overall and progression-free survival. Neuro-Oncology 2015; 17 (11): 1525-1537.
Pattana Wangaryattawanich, Masumeh Hatami, Jixin Wang, Ginu Thomas, Adam Flanders, Justin Kirby, Max Wintermark, Erich S. Huang, Ali Shojaee Bakhtiari, Markus M. Luedi, Syed S. Hashmi, Daniel L. Rubin, James Y. Chen, Scott N. Hwang, John Freymann, Chad A. Holder, Pascal O. Zinn and Rivka R. Colen
3.) Glial Tumors in Brodmann Area 6: Spread Pattern and Relationships to Motor Areas. Radiographics 2015 May-Jun;35(3):793-803.
Komal B. Shah, L. Anne Hayman, Lakshmi S. Chavali, Jackson D. Hamilton, Sujit S. Prabhu, Pattana Wangaryattawanich, Vinodh A. Kumar, Ashok J. Kumar
4.) Internet helps transform traditional approach to radiology instruction, Diagnostic imaging Asia-Pacific, spring 2009
Surachate Siripongsakul, Pattana Wangaryattawanich
|- Second Class Honors, Doctor of Medicine (2003)
- Chief resident and Outstanding Resident Award, Department of Radiology, Faculty of Medicine, Chulalongkorn University (2009)
- Cum Laude Award, American Society of Neuroradiology 52nd Annual Meeting, Montreal, Canada (2014)
- Certificate of Merit, Radiological Society of North America 100th Scientific Assembly and Annual Meeting, Chicago, IL (2014)
See a listing of publications on PubMed, a service of the National Library of medicine.